My first post isn't remotely comical, but I felt it was important to write it. Life is so beautiful and hilarious and tragically glorious, but I have been missing out on all of it for a while. Sure, I was enjoying little moments of fun and experiencing happiness regularly, but I was slowly starting to lose myself to the pressures of life. Without noticing, I began to suppress the more creative and life-loving part of myself in favor of the more studious, hard-working part of myself that wants to get the debts paid off and the house clean. But I am tired of being entirely that person. I am ready for a rebirth of the person I used to be. The thought makes me giddy with excitement, and I want to share some of that excitement with the people I care about.
So, this blog is dedicated to those I love the most and who love me the most, despite my flaws and my annoying habits. This blog is for all of you who have continuously asked me to write down the funny happenings of my life so that you can laugh along with me. Heaven knows the world needs more humor, inspiration, and moments of free-spirited glee, so I am pledging to share at least one uplifting thought or smile-inducing moment every week. Let the journey begin! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment